High-performance React template built with lots of powerful MUI components across multiple product niches for fast & perfect apps development processes.
NextJS Version 💪
With the 2.5.0 release we’ve included a new separate product: Tokyo NextJS Admin Dashboard.
You can view a demo of Tokyo powered by Next.js here.
NextJS TypeScript version included only in Standard Plus and Extended License
Key features 💪
- Built with ❤️ React + MUI version 5.0.3
- TypeScript version included only in Standard Plus and Extended License
- Multiple layout templates
- 13 niche dashboard pages
- 6 applications demos
- 6 layout blueprints
- 7 management sections
- 7 dark/light colors schemes
- 130+ components
- Right-To-Left Support
- Fully Translation Ready Texts
- React Hooks, Context, Redux Toolkit
- Backend ready, mocked API calls with Axios
- Switch between multiple included auth methods
- 96+ Google Lighthouse performance, best practices, and SEO scores across all app pages
- Perfectly responsive. Browse the live preview and resize any page
- Progressive Web App Optimized. You can view Tokyo offline on any screen size
Design files 🖼️
All pages from the live preview demo we’ve set up have design source files available.
⚠️ Figma & Sketch design source files included in Standard Plus and Extended License
Live preview pages 🖥️
- Doctor Overview
- Hospital Overview
- Users – List All
- Users – Single Profile
- Commerce – Shop Page
- Commerce – Products List
- Commerce – Single Product
- Commerce – Create Product
- Invoices – List all
- Invoices – View Single
- Login – Basic
- Login – Cover
- Register – Basic
- Register – Cover
- Register – Wizard
- Recover Password
- Status – Error 404
- Status – Error 500
- Status – Maintenance
- Status – Coming Soon
Support tickets 📚
If you need help you can open a support ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try the free version
We recently released as open-source a free version of Tokyo React Admin Dashboard with a minimal set of components. You can view a live demo here.
Free custom pages 😍
Based on our experience in developing applications user interfaces we chose popular niche areas for the dashboard pages, applications, and management sections. We understand that these might not be enough for your app’s needs. That’s why we are offering to build custom pages based on your needs if we feel that your requested page design might benefit multiple customers or if they aren’t too specific to a particular product’s niche.
All you have to do is email us at email@example.com with a wireframe, prototype, or design for the requested pages. After our initial review, we will contact you and let you know if we’ll be integrating your custom page in Tokyo React Admin Dashboard.
⚠️ Please note that we reserve the right to reject any or all custom page requests that are made for free custom pages.