theFront is a multipurpose template and UI Kit. It was built with Material Design in mind, React, create-react-app, NextJS and Material-UI. It’s best suited for building landing pages to boost your app development process!
A professional React Kit that comes with plenty of ready-to-use Material-UI components that will help you to build faster & beautiful frontend pages.
Each component is fully customizable, responsive, and easy to integrate.
Landing pages built for customization
theFront landing page examples can be used out of the box, but since they’re built on flexible components, you can also create new pages all your own with ease. Copy-paste a section here, a component there, switch up a few variables, and you have an entirely new landing!
- More than 45 pages
- 300+ component compositions
- 30+ stand-alone components
- 15 Figma and Sketch design files
- Pre-rendered Pages with NextJS
We built theFront to make you be able to customize and extend our components as simple as the Material-UI core itself.
- Component-centric atomic design architecture
- Customization made easy with stand-alone components
- NextJS integration
- Fully responsive on all modern browsers
- Rich documentation with code samples and parameters/options
theFront was designed as a rich system from the start, which is reflected in both the end result and the original design.
- 15 Figma and Sketch files are available
- NextJS version is available
- Beautiful, modern style flexible enough to suit most brands
- color styles, and components for easy file-wide changes
- All images are included with a free-to-use license
- Icon set provided by Font Awesome
Free updates and support for 6 months
No matter how well documented and built something is, sometimes you just need a little help! That’s why we make ourselves available to help you anytime, just contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org email. We’re also planning tons of updates! In addition to keeping theFront up to date with Material UI’s core and any necessary patches, we’ll be adding new features regularly over the coming months!